Birthday Cake Martini Recipe
Posted on November 15 2017
A shout out to all you birthday girls out there! Here is an amazing birthday cake martini recipe that is easy and delicious! Yum and Enjoy!
- 1 oz White Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz Cake Flavored Vodka
- 2 oz Half & Half
- Pastel Food Coloring (optional)
- Candy Sprinkles
- Use two dessert plates and spread a thin layer of frosting onto one plate and candy sprinkles onto another.
- Dip your martini glass rim into the frosting and slightly twist covering the rim with the frosting.
- Roll the rim into the sprinkles and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, white chocolate liqueur and half and half.
- If you want to have a colorful pastel drink, add 2-4 drops of food coloring of your choice.
- Shake and strain your Birthday Cake Martini into your prepared martini glass.
Buy Yourself a beach birthday gift! Shop Now our Posh Paradise Bestsellers!